Affiliated Membership is open to societies within Greater London sharing some or all of the aims of the Society. Benefits of Affiliated membership include:
- Regular Local History Workshops, restricted to members of Affiliated Societies and to LAMAS members.
- Affiliated Societies may send two members at a reduced- price rate to our annual Local History Conference, held each November, and to our Archaeology Conference, held each March.
- These societies may take a stand at the conferences, without extra charge, to display their societies and to sell their publications.
- Affiliated Societies may enter the annual LAMAS Local History Publications Award for the best publication published during the previous year by an affiliated history society, or a member of that society.
- Affiliated societies receive one copy of the annual Transactions of the London and Middlesex Archaeological Society. In addition, societies receive one copy of LAMAS Newsletter, published three times a year.
- Societies may advertise their own lectures in LAMAS Newsletter without charge.
- Affiliated Societies are entitled to describe themselves as ‘Affiliated to the London and Middlesex Archaeological Society’ and to receive all such support and assistance as the Society can give.
Affiliated Membership is £25 per year.
To join, please print a copy of the membership form and help us to support London’s Heritage.
Chadwell Heath Historical Society
Southwark and Lambeth Archaeological Society